Another transfer to X's women's b-ball program

Talk XU Women's basketball here...
hogster

Another transfer to X's women's b-ball program

Postby hogster » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:57 pm

My daughter-in-law works with the mother of Amber Gray, who was a All American in 2007 at Lakota West. She went to Tennessee and played her freshman year for Pat Summit. She injured her shoulder early last year and while being operated on had a stroke. She returned to Cincinnati at Drake Hospital, where she had to learn how to walk again . She has gone through extensive rehabilitation and has been practicing daily. Coming to Xavier she will be near her doctors if they are needed and can continue to play basketball. She is awaiting medical clearance and applying for medical hardship for last season. If she gets the hardship she can play this season and have three years of eligibility.
xuhuh!

Re: Another transfer to X's women's b-ball program

Postby xuhuh! » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Welcome to XU women's bball! Amber! Amber & Blue of XU = Xcellent color coordination![*FROM THE CINCINNATI ENQUIRER :arrow: http://cincinnati.com/blogs/xavier/2010 ... ded-to-xu/].....MORE LOCAL STARS SHOULD STICK TO THE FRIENDLY CONFINES OF VICTORY PARKWAY!
muskieman

Re: Another transfer to X's women's b-ball program

Postby muskieman » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Hope she can play this year because the Amber waves will wash over the a-10 AND TP WILL GET THE REBOUNDS. i WANT A CHANCE AT STANFORD AGAIN.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Women's Basketball”