NCAA Recruiting legislation

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Shadow

NCAA Recruiting legislation

Postby Shadow » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:39 am

If this had been posted earlier, i missed it as I don't read everything anymore - blessed to have been freed by emeritus status. :twisted:http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/med ... egislation
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
muskieman

Re: NCAA Recruiting legislation

Postby muskieman » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:38 pm

I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Xavier2005

Re: NCAA Recruiting legislation

Postby Xavier2005 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:52 pm

Some of the points in the report are fine or ok ,BUT the report fails in many many ways. The FBI investigation is about corruption and bribes and wire transfer of monies etc ...not one and done. Allegedly the NCAA organization and/or the Universities and/or the coaches(head and assistants) and others have been using some of the players , the best players etc both in football and basketball for decades. Thus lining their pockets with millions to billions of dollars over decades, while allowing some schools to cheat with no punishments and and some coaches to cheat with limited penalty or none. No use of the death penalty for school programs ..and or allowing coaches just to move on to the next program. Punishment or nothing takes years. The "death penalty" and more should be used on schools that cheat and coaches that cheat. Coaches should be banned for x amount of years or totally banned for significant cheating. NCAA officials should be fired for failing to do their jobs and not maintaining a clean system. In some cases the alleged criminals may be running the prison. A system that allows the rape of children and some cases women students for years within a University setting and slaps their hand and does not issue a death penalty...says we have no death penalty for anything. The system is not really managing the athletic students....the system is just managing their revenue/paycheck flow.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”