Seton Hall Game thread 1.8.2020

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Re: Seton Hall Game thread 1.8.2020

Postby muskieman » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:44 pm

skyhops wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:14 am
I have also heard Steele say that Scruggs is his best perimeter player, so who knows. Probably the biggest concern is this team does not play hard for long periods. Allowing the amount of offensive boards to Creighton is ridiculous. I wish we had a Chalmers that could take over, but the closest is Scruggs, and I don’t think he has the IQ or stones to take over
I feel that we don't have a Chalmers, Tu, or Hawkins type that can handle the ball under pressure. I don't expect to have a player that has the ball on a string as Drew did, but watching our perimeter players dribble the ball; it looks like they are thinking about trying to control the ball, let alone watch were they are going. Q is probably the best at keeping his head up and his eyes down the court, but even when he drives the ball into the lane, it doesn't look like he is comfortable. I hope we have players that have better handles coming next year. To the team, I would say focus guys or your year will end quickly
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”