What did Mr. Jones text?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
edgecliff hall

Re: What did Mr. Jones text?

Postby edgecliff hall » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:42 am

So we're talkin' movies. Pat on the back from me to me. on Oct 19, 2019, at Movies Music and Food I reviewed PARASITE, and I reviewed it correctly.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:31 pm

edgecliff hall wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:42 am
So we're talkin' movies. Pat on the back from me to me. on Oct 19, 2019, at Movies Music and Food I reviewed PARASITE, and I reviewed it correctly.
Edgecliff,

Based on your recommendation, I'll watch Parasite when it comes on Netflix. I have a suggestion for you as well. I only watched the monologue (Steve Martin and Chris Rock) last night, which was pretty funny, and that was it. I called Mman this morning to get a run down. He said there's a cutting edge movie with state of the art special effects, about a shark who terrorizes beach goers in Cape Cod. Very complex plot, with a lot of gratuitous F bombs. I think it's called Jaws, or something like that. I'll check it out, and post my review.
edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Mr. Anti, looking forward to your review of JAWS. They say Swimming Star Ester Williams gives an Oscar-Worthy performance as The Shark.
edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:48 pm

Hi Vero, I just screened FORD VS FERRARI. What a mind blowing movie. Thanks for your tip on it.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:00 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:31 pm
edgecliff hall wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:42 am
Edgecliff,

Based on your recommendation, I'll watch Parasite when it comes on Netflix. I have a suggestion for you as well. I only watched the monologue (Steve Martin and Chris Rock) last night, which was pretty funny, and that was it. I called Mman this morning to get a run down. He said there's a cutting edge movie with state of the art special effects, about a shark who terrorizes beach goers in Cape Cod. Very complex plot, with a lot of gratuitous F bombs. I think it's called Jaws, or something like that. I'll check it out, and post my review.
I always try to give AH a movie he can handle and I am thinking JAWS is too much for him. His Idea of cutting edge is show called Paw Patrol but I heard he spend most of the show saying he wanted to be Sky and was upset when he was told that Sky was a girl. Edgecliff do not expect much of a review from AH because his last review was of the movie "Some Like it Hot" and he said there ere 3 reasons he was disappointed because he could not understand why they gave it the title when it was cold in the theater 2nd he didn't get to hear enough of the band and third he didn't like the blonde because she was too high brow for him.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”