Tre

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
olsingledigit
What is home venue for the Xavier Musketeers?: Cintas Center
Who is Xavier's current head coach?: Chris Mack
What year did Cintas Center open?: 2000

Tre

Postby olsingledigit » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:08 pm

Arrested at home here in Indy for possession - Marijuana, Hash Oil, and/or Hashish. Also begs the question - is he still attending classes?
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
jps1943

Re: Tre

Postby jps1943 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:35 pm

arrested at home sounds strange
XU80

Postby XU80 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:44 pm

Time to grow up Tre.

You have busted your butt to get to where you are now don't screw it up.
walter12

Postby walter12 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:22 pm

olsingledigit wrote:Arrested at home here in Indy for possession - Marijuana, Hash Oil, and/or Hashish. Also begs the question - is he still attending classes?

I immediately thought the same thing.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:30 pm

Here's the link:

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/ ... 100306280/

This is getting embarrassing. To the administration, it should be getting intolerable. We've had four players arrested in the last year. Technically, it was three, as Eyikor was arrested prior to coming to X. However, that makes it even worse, because his "hit and run" wasn't even fully cleared when he signed with X. He showed his true colors and was shown the door a few months later. Poor judgment in recruiting him.

I remember when having four players arrested in a decade would have been a stunner for X's program. Not suspending Macura for at least a couple games this year made the statement that X considered it nothing more than a frivolous matter. Something has to change. UC has been wearing the white hats in town since the "Thrilla At Cintas," and this will solidify their position as the good guys even more. X has little defense when being mocked by the likes of UC, Butler, and UD. We use to ridicule UC during the Huggin's years when players were getting into trouble frequently. Now the ghost of Huggins has traveled 4 miles across town. Time for an exorcism.
Jesseandrippers

Postby Jesseandrippers » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:35 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:Here's the link:

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/ ... 100306280/

This is getting embarrassing. To the administration, it should be getting intolerable. We've had four players arrested in the last year. Technically, it was three, as Eyikor was arrested prior to coming to X. However, that makes it even worse, because his "hit and run" wasn't even fully cleared when he signed with X. He showed his true colors and was shown the door a few months later. Poor judgment in recruiting him.

I remember when having four players arrested in a decade would have been a stunner for X's program. Not suspending Macura for at least a couple games this year made the statement that X considered it nothing more than a frivolous matter. Something has to change. UC has been wearing the white hats in town since the "Thrilla At Cintas," and this will solidify their position as the good guys even more. X has little defense when being mocked by the likes of UC, Butler, and UD. We use to ridicule UC during the Huggin's years when players were getting into trouble frequently. Now the ghost of Huggins has traveled 4 miles across town. Time for an exorcism.

Calm down and wait for the facts.
skyhops

Postby skyhops » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:15 pm

Smoking weed is good preperation for going to the NBA
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:08 pm

Sad to hear.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
yellow20xd

Postby yellow20xd » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:00 am

Yep, sad indeed... Dan
“Wins go on the mantle. Loses go in your soul."
tacitus
Who is Xavier's current head coach?: Chris Mack
What year did Cintas Center open?: 2000

Postby tacitus » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:08 am

If my post mocking the people who have their panties in a bunch about this story was too political for this board, I can live with it. Unlike some people who post on this board on occasion, I do understand the concept of freedom of speech...

But I would point out to the apolitical censor(s) of this board that there is no such thing as an apolitical comment on a politicized issue. Anyone who criticizes Tre for his decision to buy and smoke a controlled substance is implicitly making a political statement that that substance should be illegal and/or that the relevant laws should be enforced.

So if you truly want this board to be apolitical then you should delete ALL comments that make ANY reference to public policy, especially those based entirely or mostly on ideological convictions and personal opinion. If there is a thread that is inherently political, such as one about the legal consequences of smoking pot, then it should probably be moved to the politics board.

I would also like to add that blocking political discourse and/or silence on a political issue are very strong political statements.

Just my opinion. Fee free to delete.
Let's March!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”