Drew
Great three pointer but please don't keep taking the game into your own hands with the shot clock/game clock winding down lets run a play or two, maybe throw it down to Josh.
I've got "good vibrations" for Saturday's game. I'm sure many "California girls" will be there. I'm getting in my "little deuce coupe" or maybe I'll just stay "in my room" and watch the game with my "little old lady from Pasadena".
Go X
Drew, just one wish?
-
broccolibill
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:53 am
- Contact:
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Drew, just one wish?
Knight and Digger made the same point. They felt that Drew waits to long to get the play started when the clock's winding down.
And I still think Lavender's operating at less than 100%, so his ability to create is limited even more. At full speed, he could probably come up with a better shot, but at less than full speed, it's hard.
And I still think Lavender's operating at less than 100%, so his ability to create is limited even more. At full speed, he could probably come up with a better shot, but at less than full speed, it's hard.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 432 guests
