The Best Xavier Game of All Time?
-
MuskieSuperFan
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:04 am
- Contact:
The Best Xavier Game of All Time?
As I wake up from sleeping off my High Blood Pressure induced headache that felt oooh soo good after that victory, I had to reflect on last nights game and wonder, has there been a better game at a more critical time than this one? (that we actually won?) I mean really think about it, sure we have beaten teams that were ranked number 1 in the country, and sure we have beaten teams that were highly ranked, but this one was special in part because of who we were playing (Huggs and company 3) and when we were playing it. If this goes down in the books as the greatest Xavier Game of all time I hope that it is only afforded that title for 24hours... Because surely if and when we prevail against UCLA that game will surely hold the crown!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 620 guests
