A #2 gets beat by a #1 by 18

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

A #2 gets beat by a #1 by 18

Postby muskieman » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:35 pm

85-67 and Texas fouled Memphis for the last 3 plus minutes.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
soniqstylz
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:24 pm
Contact:

Re: A #2 gets beat by a #1 by 18

Postby soniqstylz » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:37 pm

I guess Texas isn't allowed to sit at the adult table either, Gene.
Xman95
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:40 am
Contact:

Re: A #2 gets beat by a #1 by 18

Postby Xman95 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:16 pm

That Memphis team is long, quick and athletic - a real b!tch to deal with. I think the only way they'll lose is in a close game where the opponent exploits their foul shooting issues. It should have happened two rounds ago, but the idiot coach didn't have his guys start fouling until about 1 minute to go, instead of 2-3. And Memphis was struggling at the stripe that day.
"I was in Dayton, Ohio recently. You know what is a fun thing to do there? Pack up and get the **** out." -- Dave Attell

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 403 guests