A good way to look at this season.
-
teek
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:08 pm
- Contact:
A good way to look at this season.
Approximately 350 D-1 schools started the season, and only four (4) teams will have done better than Xavier.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26785
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: A good way to look at this season.
Does this mean SNIPE will resurrect the final five shirt?
I hope it is a different color this time. I know he likes pink but it just looked weird.
I hope it is a different color this time. I know he likes pink but it just looked weird.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 598 guests
