THANKS SENIORS
COULDNT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER SEASON
THANKS!!!!!!
-
BrianXavier
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:19 pm
- Contact:
Re: THANKS!!!!!!
I can't agree more - thanks for playing so hard for so many years. These players are put under a microscope for 4 years - and I'd say this group made us all proud.
Great job Stan, Josh and Drew. I wish you all the best!
Great job Stan, Josh and Drew. I wish you all the best!
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: THANKS!!!!!!
Yes, they, and the coaching staff, gave us a great season, better than could have been expected, and carried themselves as class individuals along the way.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
MADXSTER
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:24 pm
- Contact:
Re: THANKS!!!!!!
Thanks for playing so unselfish. Thanks for playing the game the way it's supposed to be played.
Good Luck and God Bless!
Good Luck and God Bless!
-
Murph85
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:52 pm
- Contact:
Re: THANKS!!!!!!
Please include me in the "thanks for another great season" crowd.
I would not trade our current graduating seniors or any past or present players for a final four appearance if it meant sacrificing the quality of the person representing X. There is a deep satisfaction when you come across a former player that is class act. More often than not, they are successful and sometimes involved in helping kids. Almost always they are polite and well spoken.
Thanks again. Best of luck.
I would not trade our current graduating seniors or any past or present players for a final four appearance if it meant sacrificing the quality of the person representing X. There is a deep satisfaction when you come across a former player that is class act. More often than not, they are successful and sometimes involved in helping kids. Almost always they are polite and well spoken.
Thanks again. Best of luck.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 523 guests
