brown slam dunk

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muncie6569
Posts: 474
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:34 pm
Contact:

brown slam dunk

Postby muncie6569 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:21 pm

Why isn't brown in the slam dunk contest??
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26785
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: brown slam dunk

Postby muskieman » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:26 pm

Don't you have to be a senior?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskiemuskie
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:39 pm
Contact:

Re: brown slam dunk

Postby muskiemuskie » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:42 pm

yes sir

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 629 guests