Scouting Report on Holloway?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
MADXSTER
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Scouting Report on Holloway?

Postby MADXSTER » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:48 pm

muskieman wrote:I hope that with all the new guys next year that X doesn't find them all trying to make their mark right away. The team concept got X to great heights and Kansas to the top position. I want a dominant Kenny but not at the expense of teamwork, I want Holloway to be the second coming but not at the expense of teamwork. I want Lyons, Redford, ET AL to be the best players X has ever recruited but not at the expense of teamwork. I want the Miller mantra of defense and teamwork to be the thing we remember about this incoming class.
Completely and wholeheartedly agree.

By the way, to give you an idea of how athletic Lyons is...On several occasions he was on the receiving end of alley oop passes. The Kid got ups.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Scouting Report on Holloway?

Postby muskieman » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:11 am

I love Hops, Length and athleticism. A shooting eye like Redford is also great. If I had one to pick it would be length because I see so many teams that have their hands in the passing lane simply because they are long(like Brown)
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 608 guests