http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hm15 ... wD90393EO0
Guess money talks but you better produce quickly or T Boone will have you ridden out on a rail.
Oklahoma State to hire UMass' Ford
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Oklahoma State to hire UMass' Ford
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
xavierj
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:45 pm
- Contact:
Re: Oklahoma State to hire UMass' Ford
Sounds like Oklahoma St. is class all the way. According to the UMASS AD OK State did not even call to ask to speak to Travis they just went ahead and contacted him directly behind their back.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Oklahoma State to hire UMass' Ford
There are a lot of low class AD's out there but what can you expect from a school that hired Eddie Sutton.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
xuhuh!
- Posts: 3656
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: Oklahoma State to hire UMass' Ford
t. ford will look great in a cowboy hat and boots, he already has a cowlick!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 514 guests
