Xpectations with post like this you are in a position to take over the coveted MHettel Trophy.
I have higher "expectations" with every post from now on!
Enduring Coach Miller
- muskieman
- Posts: 26785
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Enduring Coach Miller
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
muskienick
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Enduring Coach Miller
X,
You have hit the posting jackpot once again! Not only are the numbers you present enlightening, but one must also take into consideration that XU now plays a consistently better brand of opposition (especially in the OOC) than we did under past coaching regimes.
And, more often than not, I find myself agreeing with Gary's takes on the issues. But I failed to see anywhere in Xpectation's excellent post that anybody could have interpreted as "...and I hate Thad Matta."
You have hit the posting jackpot once again! Not only are the numbers you present enlightening, but one must also take into consideration that XU now plays a consistently better brand of opposition (especially in the OOC) than we did under past coaching regimes.
And, more often than not, I find myself agreeing with Gary's takes on the issues. But I failed to see anywhere in Xpectation's excellent post that anybody could have interpreted as "...and I hate Thad Matta."
Fathers James Hoff and Michael Graham, AD Mike Bobinski, and Head Coaches Staak, Gillen, Prosser, Matta, Miller, & Mack represent a Golden Era of Xavier Men's Basketball. AD Christopher and Head Coach Steele will bring us to an even higher level!
-
Peashooter
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:20 pm
- Contact:
Re: Enduring Coach Miller
Did I ever doubt Sean?muskieman wrote:Xpectations with post like this you are in a position to take over the coveted MHettel Trophy.
I have higher "expectations" with every post from now on!
The "final cause" is the first cause in the order of causes.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 692 guests
