Okay GARY, what's with letting your pet out of the house!

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Xman95
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:40 am
Contact:

Re: Okay GARY, what's with letting your pet out of the house!

Postby Xman95 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:51 am

Mr. Neutral wrote:A cougar in an alley less than a mile from Wrigley Field, an alligator in the back seat of some dumb hillbilly's car-I swear to god that the animals have decided they've had enough and they're taking back the world.
I think they all starting getting a little bolder a couple years ago when that white tiger practically bit Roy's face off. By the way, you just know there was at least one guy in that audience ticked off at his wife for dragging him to a gay magic show and, when that tiger attacked, his inner-monologue shouted, "ALRIGHT!!"
"I was in Dayton, Ohio recently. You know what is a fun thing to do there? Pack up and get the **** out." -- Dave Attell

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 801 guests