Steve Thomas will enter the Ohio Basketball Hall of Fame

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
gundun
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm
Contact:

Steve Thomas will enter the Ohio Basketball Hall of Fame

Postby gundun » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:35 pm

The list of inductees is impressive.
http://www.ohiohoopzone.com/Inductees08.htm

Wonder why I haven't seen anything in the local paper about it, especially Bobby Huggins is joining Steve.
gym from delhi
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Steve Thomas will enter the Ohio Basketball Hall of Fame

Postby gym from delhi » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:00 pm

Gundun, in my opinion a long overdue honor. I believe you know Steve personally' please passon my congrats. I still recall quite fondly his games against Villanova, Detroit, and UC at the Gardens. He remains my all-time favorite Xavier player.
nickgyp
Posts: 346
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Steve Thomas will enter the Ohio Basketball Hall of Fame

Postby nickgyp » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:52 pm

I was only a kid when I saw Thomas play. He averaged 30 ppg as a junior and there was no three point basket. He sure was a treat to watch. Too bad he hurt his knee which essentially ended his career. One of X's best ever! Congrats to him on the selection.

His jersey should be on the wall at Cintas.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 768 guests