Interesting Sporting News Story

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
nickgyp
Posts: 346
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Interesting Sporting News Story

Postby nickgyp » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:13 pm

Q:

Been away for awhile but I read your post. Have you been to a club football game? I, too, have fond memories of attending Xavier football games before 1973. The stadium is gone and I miss the fall games at Corcoran but nothing will destroy my memories of Williams to Abramowicz et al.

That being said, last year's club victory at Miami was a special day. I encourage you to view it on the football forum or on you tube. Watch the effort and play.....an exciting game. I-AA PFL football would be a perfect fit for Xavier. Dayton, Drake, Valparaiso, Davidson, San Diego and Butler would be provide for some good football in the fall and it would be fun to watch.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 556 guests