OT: Put me in, Coach, I'm ready to play! (Especially hit!)

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

OT: Put me in, Coach, I'm ready to play! (Especially hit!)

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed May 07, 2008 2:32 pm

The Reds have tagged Cubs' pitching for 6 HR's today (so far)-5 solo shots and 1 two-run blast. You know that the bench players are dying to get in and have a shot at taking one downtown.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: OT: Put me in, Coach, I'm ready to play! (Especially hit!)

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed May 07, 2008 2:42 pm

Joey Votto has made it a 9-0 game with his 3rd HR of the day, the team's 7th.

Big-time power display by the Reds today.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: OT: Put me in, Coach, I'm ready to play! (Especially hit!)

Postby Shadow » Thu May 08, 2008 9:29 pm

Get the blowup dolls from Ozzie.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 557 guests