NCAA Academic Progress Report

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
jack66
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:13 am
Contact:

NCAA Academic Progress Report

Postby jack66 » Fri May 09, 2008 8:31 am

Anyone see Xavier's rating? I couldn't find it on the NCAA web page.
Masterofreality
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: NCAA Academic Progress Report

Postby Masterofreality » Fri May 09, 2008 10:03 am

http://www.ncaa.com/basketball-mens/art ... ?id=142832

Xavier 6th in D1 Basketball from this year's tournament teams. Dupree Lucas, Church Odia hurt the ranking.
PAY THE MAN!!!!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: NCAA Academic Progress Report

Postby muskieman » Fri May 09, 2008 2:09 pm

I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 591 guests