A-10 player looking toward NBA.

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

A-10 player looking toward NBA.

Postby muskieman » Fri May 09, 2008 2:33 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2008 ... id=3387703

At his age I'd say it MIGHT be a good move. Then again "James had a difficult adjustment at times to the more competitive and physical Atlantic 10 Conference and was not as dominant inside as he was while winning two conference defensive player of the year awards at Northeastern."
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: A-10 player looking toward NBA.

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri May 09, 2008 3:07 pm

At 25 years old, he probably figures it's time to go, no matter what.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
xcellent
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: A-10 player looking toward NBA.

Postby xcellent » Fri May 09, 2008 3:10 pm

It doesn't seem that leaving early is a good decision if you may not even be drafted. He is older though then most people leaving early, and it seems like he wants to move on. Hope he doesn't mind playing in montana, or where ever the in D league.
passthepuck?
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:08 am
Contact:

Re: A-10 player looking toward NBA.

Postby passthepuck? » Fri May 09, 2008 3:45 pm

I hope that in his many years of college he found time to get a degree.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: A-10 player looking toward NBA.

Postby muskieman » Fri May 09, 2008 3:50 pm

Sitting out a year and just entering his senior year? I wonder what he was doing that red shirt year?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 764 guests