This kid is 6' 9" from Danville In (west of Indianapolis by 20 miles or so). He is a junior to be and just visited Indiana, but does not list a favorite among Indiana, Notre Dame, Xavier, Iowa, Butler, and Indiana State.
http://indiana.rivals.com/viewprospect. ... _key=72490
X Recruit
- olsingledigit
- Posts: 6080
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
- Contact:
X Recruit
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26785
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: X Recruit
The Rivals site only shows Indiana Schools where did you get the Iowa and Xavier?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
X Factor
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:17 am
- Contact:
Re: X Recruit
In an article on the IU site, he specifically mentions Xavier as one of the schools he's interested in.muskieman wrote:The Rivals site only shows Indiana Schools where did you get the Iowa and Xavier?
When it comes to big men in the class of 2010, I really hope we can get 6'10 Adrien Payne out of Jefferson up in Dayton. That kid has tons of potential and could be the top recruit in Ohio for 2010. I know Dayton is going after him hard.
- olsingledigit
- Posts: 6080
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
- Contact:
Re: X Recruit
Correct X fan, the list of schools came from the IU Message Board. I could not link the article.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 893 guests
