Sean this baller has a name but not a game

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26785
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Sean this baller has a name but not a game

Postby muskieman » Thu May 15, 2008 4:33 pm

don't recruit him, please! He dribbles too much and doesn't get back on D.

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en- ... l-activity
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Sean this baller has a name but not a game

Postby Mr. Neutral » Thu May 15, 2008 5:28 pm

I think I'll be checking out these interesting recruits instead.

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en- ... l-activity
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 904 guests