Is it James or David?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...

Which former X player makes it?

David West
11
61%
James Posey
7
39%
 
Total votes: 18
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Is it James or David?

Postby muskieman » Fri May 09, 2008 4:35 pm

Okay Xavier sports fans. Which player will make the finals of the NBA and kisses the trophy. .
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
gym from delhi
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Is it James or David?

Postby gym from delhi » Fri May 16, 2008 8:45 am

If not for the fact that it was the same Robert Horry injuring DW that leveled Steve Nash, I might be inclined to agree with the announcers that it was a clean play (enough of this "it's the playoffs, anything goes"). Oh well, Doug Collins referred to Genobili's constant traveling as "He's got that European step. "

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 614 guests