Jackson an A10 "soph to watch"

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Jackson an A10 "soph to watch"

Postby Mr. Neutral » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:46 am

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Jackson an A10 "soph to watch"

Postby muskieman » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:52 pm

Where is Chris Wright?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Jackson an A10 "soph to watch"

Postby Mr. Neutral » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:28 pm

Actually, this blogger had already profiled Wright, and others, in his "Break-out candidates" article-

http://collegechalktalk.com/guest-colum ... es-part-1/
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Jackson an A10 "soph to watch"

Postby muskieman » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:32 pm

I thought maybe because of his injury there was some concern.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1004 guests