Posey drawing interest from Pistons, Lakers, Celtics
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Posey drawing interest from Pistons, Lakers, Celtics
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Posey drawing interest from Pistons, Lakers, Celtics
I mentioned LA a few weeks ago. He would be a great get for LA and weaken BC at the same time. Same with Detroit.
Boys step up to the bar and open your bank accounts if you would like a ring.
Boys step up to the bar and open your bank accounts if you would like a ring.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1109 guests
