http://www.projo.com/sports/jimdonaldso ... 8350a.html
I liked this comment--
Mike “You Guys Shoot Around While I Shoot Another Commercial” Krzyzewski.
Providence Journal columnist not crazy about Coach K
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Providence Journal columnist not crazy about Coach K
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Providence Journal columnist not crazy about Coach K
Never thought he was Coach Genius....... maybe Coach Lucky.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 690 guests
