Xavier vs DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Xpression
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:14 am
Contact:

Xavier vs DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

Postby Xpression » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:26 am

I just heard this on the news coming to work...

- December 20th
- Neutral location in New Jersey
- National Coverage - game on CBS

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... 20359/1065
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier vs DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:03 am

Hmmm, this information is remarkably similar to the thread two down that went up 20 minutes earlier! Get Maxwell Smart on this immediately!
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier vs DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

Postby muskieman » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:55 am

Seems like all the rumors and the report I gave from the steak Fry where Sean announced the game are true! I mean it is in the paper and on the internet, what more proof does a man need.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 878 guests