http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/bask ... 2140.story
X's Duncan, SJU's Calathes, UMass' Lasme.
Heat's summer league team to have A10 flavor
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Heat's summer league team to have A10 flavor
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Heat's summer league team to have A10 flavor
What is going to happen when Josh outplays their first round pick? Or are the refs just a bad in the summer leagues as the regular season?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 743 guests
