Xavier book details
-
gundun
- Posts: 1050
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier book details
Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to an all-nighter reading the book from cover-to-cover.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier book details
Mike after I get the book, you will have to sign it so it can go into my signed library, along with Heston, Schwarzkopf and others.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
xaviertales
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier book details
now muskieman, you know i don't belong in that kind of company. nor the same sentence. 
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier book details
That is your opinion not mine...and it is my library.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 851 guests
