Game 4 another lost opportunity for Stan

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Game 4 another lost opportunity for Stan

Postby Mr. Neutral » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:57 pm

http://www.nba.com/media/magic/Game11_Box_Score.pdf

5:34 minutes PT, no stats of any sort. Barring some sort of absolute miracle, it's over for Stan, at least with the Pacers for this year.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Game 4 another lost opportunity for Stan

Postby muskieman » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:08 am

Sorry to hear that Stan's dream might have to be over in Europe.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 907 guests