....due to an abdominal strain. Not looking good for either of our guys.
Calathes isn't doing much, either. UMass' Stephane Lasme might stick, though.
http://www.nba.com/media/magic/Game12_Box_Score.pdf
Another "DND" (did not dress) for Josh....
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Another "DND" (did not dress) for Josh....
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Another "DND" (did not dress) for Josh....
I hope he can get back to playing like the Josh we know.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Another "DND" (did not dress) for Josh....
I noticed the #1 choice of the Bulls got a DNP CD for two games after not really lighting it up in the first two games.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Another "DND" (did not dress) for Josh....
Derrick Rose had a slight knee strain, so the Bulls sat him down as a precaution. He's expected to play tonight. It wasn't a performance-related benching.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Another "DND" (did not dress) for Josh....
I think he had 10 pts and 9 pts in two games, with a .29% shooting average. They said coach's decision and it might be the ankle but if it was Josh or others the opinion would be they were not have a good game.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Another "DND" (did not dress) for Josh....
mm, trust me, John Paxson and Vinnie Del Negro didn't sit Rose because he didn't light it up the first two games. They have absolutely no reason to not give the #1 overall pick all the PT he wants/needs. If anything, they wanted to give Rose as much PT as possible so he and his new teammates can get used to each other, and so Rose could get used to the pro game.
His sitting out for two games was due to the knee (not ankle) and not performance. Nor do I doubt the abdominal strain issue with Duncan. JD didn't really play that well in the minutes he did get, but we have no confirmable reason to doubt his injury.
His sitting out for two games was due to the knee (not ankle) and not performance. Nor do I doubt the abdominal strain issue with Duncan. JD didn't really play that well in the minutes he did get, but we have no confirmable reason to doubt his injury.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Another "DND" (did not dress) for Josh....
Hey, I was the guy that thought Rose was the better pick when everyone called for Beasley. I think you are right but like I said if it was Josh the spin would be different.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Another "DND" (did not dress) for Josh....
<<I think you are right but like I said if it was Josh the spin would be different.>>
Rose is a #1 pick that the organization's trying to protect at all costs, and who the club wants on the court as much as possible. JD isn't in that position, but I have no reason to doubt either injury.
Rose is a #1 pick that the organization's trying to protect at all costs, and who the club wants on the court as much as possible. JD isn't in that position, but I have no reason to doubt either injury.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 836 guests
