Sunday summers league
-
jct1941
- Posts: 2117
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am
- Contact:
Sunday summers league
The Deverores site chose not to supply the box scores. Xavier players did very well. C.J. hit four threes and looked great. B.J. hit, as usual, big shots. Brown did not play probably because his team already had the best record and finished first. Holloway started out slow but came on very, very strong as the game progressed. He drove and finished well and hit some threes. Walsh played a very complete game in that he hit four threes, played very good defense, and has a good handle and also passes well. Frease played well but I think it was hard for him to really get UP for the game. Redford again shot lights out. He bought Cintas back from a 10 point deficit by hitting four straight threes(had at least five or six for the game) and after the fourth three one of the Litz players clotheslined him across the forehead. It was definetely a flagarent foul. He had no reaction and just kept on playing (I guess he got used to that in high school). I thought Xavier players represented us well.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Sunday summers league
Thanks for the report, jct. The standard check is in the mail for these journalistic efforts.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Sunday summers league
I also have some feed back at
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1752&p=13188#p13188
Everything will not fall into place completely but the days of having a weakness at one position might be a thing of the past this year.
I think that a group called the Redford Redhots sounds about right. I think the term "en fuego " might be used a lot this year...the guy can flat out shot and from the line he looks like one of those freak foul shooter that can hit 1000 in a row.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1752&p=13188#p13188
Everything will not fall into place completely but the days of having a weakness at one position might be a thing of the past this year.
I think that a group called the Redford Redhots sounds about right. I think the term "en fuego " might be used a lot this year...the guy can flat out shot and from the line he looks like one of those freak foul shooter that can hit 1000 in a row.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
xu-fanatic
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Sunday summers league
where has dante been?
-
brownlavender
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:36 pm
- Contact:
Re: Sunday summers league
am i reading that right that cj hit 3's???? is this the same guy who didn't take a shot outside of 5 feet last year. If this is indeed true this could be another phenomanal year for the muskies.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1066 guests
