OT: a rare photo of Tiger smiling before a putt

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

OT: a rare photo of Tiger smiling before a putt

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:52 am

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Pete Delkus
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:58 pm
Contact:

Re: OT: a rare photo of Tiger smiling before a putt

Postby Pete Delkus » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:32 pm

a titch left to right and could get a little hairy around the lip.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: OT: a rare photo of Tiger smiling before a putt

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:40 pm

It's hard to tell what the Stimpmeter number would be on this one, but I'm guessing medium-fast.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: OT: a rare photo of Tiger smiling before a putt

Postby muskieman » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:16 pm

I surprised they didn't catch Tiger in mid chorkle.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1471 guests