XU and the Final Four

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: XU and the Final Four

Postby muskieman » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:28 pm

RONALD78 wrote:this is all another CHINA conspiracy ...they tainted this site with poison from the dog food, the lead paint infected the hardware , the software was coded by Chinese programmers, and the Chinese ladies were dating the owners of this site to get into their homes and bedrooms


ssshhhh, that is a secret.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: XU and the Final Four

Postby Mr. Neutral » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:56 pm

<<Any ideas on what the problem is?>>

All I can think of is that you may have to re-register. If I recall, that was required once the board format was changed a while back, and it went to a new server. So, your old log-in might not work until you re-register.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: XU and the Final Four

Postby muskieman » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:01 pm

I have helped a number of people get on here and most of the time it was that they thought the old site and this one were the same and did not re-register.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 887 guests