KSU's Beasley projected as #1 rookie by Sports, Inc.

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

KSU's Beasley projected as #1 rookie by Sports, Inc.

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:41 am

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: KSU's Beasley projected as #1 rookie by Sports, Inc.

Postby muskieman » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:58 pm

He said that a number of players he did see too many times. Beasley might be good but #1 I doubt. maybe he talked to garry parrish and yes that is a slam!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: KSU's Beasley projected as #1 rookie by Sports, Inc.

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:10 pm

I'll be honest, mm, I'm very concerned that the Bulls might end up taking Rose over Beasley.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 994 guests