Anybody seen Brian Walsh or Terrell Holloway???

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
brownlavender
Posts: 345
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:36 pm
Contact:

Anybody seen Brian Walsh or Terrell Holloway???

Postby brownlavender » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:32 am

I've seen many highlights of Cheeks, Frease, and Redford. I can't find anything on walsh or holloway. Walsh is ranked second highest of all our recruits coming in and i know nothing about him. Was hoping somebody has seen him play and give me some info on him and holloway. If anybody has seen either of these players let me know I'm getting excited about the upcoming year and just wondering where these guys are gonna stand if either of them might be red shirted, probaly not holloway from what i hear but I know nothing on walsh

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 773 guests