Boston College, Holy Cross, LSU and anybody who plays South Bend Tech and any body that plays the the pro team that plays in C-Bus.
Go TROY!
Football Question
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Football Question
Sorry, my relatives are from Sicily and Germany. I rooted for ND in the past but then I grew up.Roach wrote:muskieman wrote:
I do! I cheer every week when they lose.
It should be declared heresy for any American Catholic to root against the football team of Our Lady's University, especially vis-a-vis hooligan programs like OSU. It is your moral obligation to support the Irish!!!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Football Question
I must admit that when uc was going last year I watched and enjoyed their games...but then I was on morphine and other heavy duty drugs after my surgery. uc football is okay because I like their coach...a good man.brownlavender wrote:I actually found myself cheering for UC last year when my Irish were getting sacked every other play because of the great O line. It's a litte odd cheering for UC when 99% of UC fans still won't cheer us on after they fail to make the tourney. I guess that's what seperates muskie fans from UC fans. We support our city and are highly intelligent, while they fail to see the reasoning in cheering on a local team. I suppose until the day that X gets a football team that I will continue to cheer half heartedly for UC
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1120 guests
