Has Anyone ordered a shirt from this website?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
MuskiePimp23
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:11 pm
Contact:

Has Anyone ordered a shirt from this website?

Postby MuskiePimp23 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:48 pm

http://bigmikets.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/

What was your experience? Good/Bad

How long did it take?

I like some of these shirts and wanted to see if anyone else has ordered from this site...Any input would be appreciated.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Has Anyone ordered a shirt from this website?

Postby muskieman » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:29 pm

Owner Mike Flynn from Hanover, MD 21076
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1032 guests