X formally annunces Crawford transfer

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

X formally annunces Crawford transfer

Postby Mr. Neutral » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:17 pm

http://goxavier.cstv.com/sports/m-baskb ... 08aad.html

No word on the eligibility question, and there probably won't be for a while.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: X formally annunces Crawford transfer

Postby muskieman » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:36 pm

They are always so timely.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: X formally annunces Crawford transfer

Postby muskieman » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:59 pm

And now it is really the truth because ESPN is confirming it. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3508432 Now if the NCAA will get it collected ..... out of their ....

That was sarcasm(good or bad) for those that didn't know.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
brownlavender
Posts: 345
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: X formally annunces Crawford transfer

Postby brownlavender » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:12 pm

has armon bassett signed anywhere else?
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: X formally annunces Crawford transfer

Postby muskieman » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:20 pm

didn't he sign with uab!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1146 guests