Reminder: Purdue re-broadcast 4pm EDT today

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
gundun
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm
Contact:

Reminder: Purdue re-broadcast 4pm EDT today

Postby gundun » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:13 pm

on CBS-CS
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Reminder: Purdue re-broadcast 4pm EDT today

Postby muskieman » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:22 pm

That sweet pass from Drew to Love in the first half!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Reminder: Purdue re-broadcast 4pm EDT today

Postby muskieman » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:29 pm

one of seven to start and then eight of ten and the D was the spark.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Reminder: Purdue re-broadcast 4pm EDT today

Postby Wisexuowl » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:27 pm

I got X and five for a dime this morning. Looks good!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Reminder: Purdue re-broadcast 4pm EDT today

Postby muskieman » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:06 pm

This game showed how good Sean is as a coach.

Purdue got hot and was up by 1 with about 5:30 to go and Sean calls a time out and the boys blitz them the next 2 minutes for 7 points.

Great summer time game to watch.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Reminder: Purdue re-broadcast 4pm EDT today

Postby muskieman » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:07 pm

Wisexuowl wrote:I got X and five for a dime this morning. Looks good!
Yeah, I called up some uc and ud fans and made bets which paid off. It is good they hate us because they never give up the hope X would lose.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 753 guests