Want Xavier books signed?
-
xaviertales
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:44 pm
- Contact:
Want Xavier books signed?
Now that the book is finally in the hands of the printer, I am turning my attention to the delivery of "Xavier Tales: Great Stories from Musketeers Basketball." I hope to have the book in my hands by late August. For those who have been kind enough to pre-order it at http://www.xaviertales.com, if you would like me to sign the book, please send an email to xaviertales@aol.com and include just these two things: NAME THAT IT IS BEING SHIPPED TO/NAME OF PERSON TO WHOM YOU'D LIKE IT SIGNED. I never presume people want them signed, especially by me.
I will do my best to accomodate all requests. I do plan to have signings at XU games and at local bookstores, hopefully some of those with former players (I'll always announce those on this site). Anyway, I thought I'd try to do this. If you missed previous posts about the book, check out the Web site and it will fill you in. Maybe before it comes out, I can post a sample story or two from the book if there is any interest in that. -- Michael Perry
-
minger
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Want Xavier books signed?
I want to order your book online yet I live in overseas, and the ordering site doesn't have overseas' order option. Would you please help? Thanks.
-
xaviertales
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Want Xavier books signed?
minger,
you can always send a check or have a family member send a check to: Xavier Tales, P.O. Box 24068, Cincinnati, OH 45224.
if you're in the military, if i recall, there is no postal fee. if you're not, i am not sure what the rate would be. do your best to estimate and i'll make sure i get it to you.
other option would be for state-side family member or friend to order it and send it to you ...
i did ask the web site hosts the questions, too.
thanks, mp
you can always send a check or have a family member send a check to: Xavier Tales, P.O. Box 24068, Cincinnati, OH 45224.
if you're in the military, if i recall, there is no postal fee. if you're not, i am not sure what the rate would be. do your best to estimate and i'll make sure i get it to you.
other option would be for state-side family member or friend to order it and send it to you ...
i did ask the web site hosts the questions, too.
thanks, mp
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 913 guests
