The Hoops Report previews X at #34

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

The Hoops Report previews X at #34

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:50 am

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
jct1941
Posts: 2117
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Hoops Report previews X at #34

Postby jct1941 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:42 am

Thanks Mr. Nuetral - I thhink that is a fair assessent of Xavier's team. We always take a hit when we graduate three seniors. I certainlly hope that the recruiting class will step up and progress throughout the season so we become the team we all think we will be. Barring injuries, I can not help but think we will be a FORCE to be reckoned with.
jct1941
Posts: 2117
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Hoops Report previews X at #34

Postby jct1941 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:44 am

I just got a new laptop so sorry for the spelling errors!
teek
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:08 pm
Contact:

Re: The Hoops Report previews X at #34

Postby teek » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:27 pm

I'd bring it back if it didn't spell correctly.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 803 guests