Once again, the Brotherthood of the Lew Hirt Society has agreed to support the Xavier Basketball program by funding another full page ad in Xavier's Gameday Program for the 2008-2009 Basketball season. This, along with the Brotherhood's sponsorship of the Coaches Award at the Post-Season Basketball Banquet, the fact that most of the Brothers are Premium 1 season ticket holders and many are 1831 Society Members again displays the depth of our commitment to the program and the school that we love.
I publically thank all of my Brothers for their support. Well Done!!
Lew Hirt Society Advertises Again
-
Masterofreality
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
- Contact:
Lew Hirt Society Advertises Again
PAY THE MAN!!!!
-
somebody
- Posts: 2501
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:09 pm
- Contact:
Re: Lew Hirt Society Advertises Again
I live some distance from Xavier and I think far enough to qualify for Lew Hirt. Those who know me know my heart is with the Muskies and has been for the last 30+ years. Before my retirement at Xavier I was a season ticket holder at Cincinnati Gardens and Cintas and was a regular on many of the out-of-town expedtions to Alaska, Puerto Rico, NYC etc. MM can attest.
Unfortunately my health now prevents me from making the 100+ mile jaunt to the games. However my heart is still very much in it and I catch every game I can on TV and have managed to get to Cintas for one game each year.
I realize that I don't fit the normal rules for Lew Hirt but my heart is with you all. If you ever think of making honorary members I would hope someone would think of me.
Go Muskies!
Unfortunately my health now prevents me from making the 100+ mile jaunt to the games. However my heart is still very much in it and I catch every game I can on TV and have managed to get to Cintas for one game each year.
I realize that I don't fit the normal rules for Lew Hirt but my heart is with you all. If you ever think of making honorary members I would hope someone would think of me.
Go Muskies!
It's just what somebody thinks ...
-
Pierre Dracot
- Posts: 1298
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Lew Hirt Society Advertises Again
Thanks, guys, for making me the newest member of the LHS. As I write this, my chest is swelling with pride.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Lew Hirt Society Advertises Again
As long as it's only your chest that is swelling.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Lew Hirt Society Advertises Again
Did his check clear? He does realize that to stay a memeber he must make that 6 figure donation check out every year.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Lew Hirt Society Advertises Again
I put my check in the mail today, MOR.
Really!
Thanks for taking the lead on this again.
Really!
Thanks for taking the lead on this again.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Lew Hirt Society Advertises Again
I am surprised that the LHS granted you membership after your little run inPierre Dracot wrote:Thanks, guys, for making me the newest member of the LHS. As I write this, my chest is swelling with pride.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26213955/?GT1=43001
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Gorilla '69
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: Lew Hirt Society Advertises Again
Check out the photographers name under the picture. I guess the Mets don't pay him enough.muskieman wrote:I am surprised that the LHS granted you membership after your little run inPierre Dracot wrote:Thanks, guys, for making me the newest member of the LHS. As I write this, my chest is swelling with pride.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26213955/?GT1=43001
"You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning"
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1029 guests
