Xavier book is in
-
xaviertales
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:44 pm
- Contact:
Xavier book is in
"Xavier Tales" is officially a real live book. I picked up several cases at the printer last night. I am working on labeling and stuffing envelopes for all who ordered it. ... The book should be available at the Xavier bookstore and at The Enquirer (312 Elm) right now. I am working on the other local bookstores but it takes time. If you order online at http://www.xaviertales.com, I'll send out as soon as I can. ... There are fewer than 4,000 copies available. Once those are gone, that will be it. ... I have an Oct. 11 book signing set up at Joseph-Beth (with Ralph Lee and Steve Wolf) and Dec. 13 at Borders in Tri-County (Gary Lumpkin so far). More will follow. I will keep this board up to date on those. I also plan to be at Monday's All For One golf outing. Thanks again for all the support. Michael Perry
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier book is in
And thanks for giving us what I'm sure will be a great trip down memory lane.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier book is in
Mike, if your book is like that sneak chapter and your writing when you covered X, I will be waiting at the mailbox.
Have you thought about a booth or table at a basketball game this year? Sounds like homecoming weekend might be the right time to have a book signing on campus.
Have you thought about a booth or table at a basketball game this year? Sounds like homecoming weekend might be the right time to have a book signing on campus.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
xaviertales
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier book is in
I have been working with Xavier to be at Cintas for some of the preseason activities, as well as the first exhibition game and the season opener. You'll all be sick of me in a few months. 
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 849 guests
