Brown #4 A10 returnee per CollegeChalkTalk.com

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Brown #4 A10 returnee per CollegeChalkTalk.com

Postby Mr. Neutral » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:10 am

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
gym from delhi
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Brown #4 A10 returnee per CollegeChalkTalk.com

Postby gym from delhi » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:23 am

Are Nivins and Christmas still there? Shades of Carlos Bell (Archie's brother), who seemed to play 6 or 7 years at Houston when I was in college!
Getreal
Posts: 488
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:36 am
Contact:

Re: Brown #4 A10 returnee per CollegeChalkTalk.com

Postby Getreal » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:14 pm

User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Brown #4 A10 returnee per CollegeChalkTalk.com

Postby muskieman » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:41 pm

I laughed when I read #5
Few freshmen in the history of the Atlantic 10 Conference have received the fanfare and hype that accompanied the Trotwood, Ohio native to campus last fall.

I guess they were talking about just from the A-10 because every recruit coming in to the school up north is considered the next coming.

If X had a 1st year player that was injured and missed most of last season ...even if he was named David West, I bet, we would not see a #5 rank.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 875 guests