I have a dream

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskienick
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a dream

Postby muskienick » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:32 pm

I stumbled across a few interesting clips while browsing YouTube recently. They have provided me with another "dream." Given the overall effect that she would have on any male this side of the grave, I would say that Silvina Luna has altered my "dream-scape." Check this out and see why...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZ6goidw ... re=related

...or just go to You Tube and type in 'Silvina Luna.'
Fathers James Hoff and Michael Graham, AD Mike Bobinski, and Head Coaches Staak, Gillen, Prosser, Matta, Miller, & Mack represent a Golden Era of Xavier Men's Basketball. AD Christopher and Head Coach Steele will bring us to an even higher level!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1039 guests