Gonzaga ESPN Poll

Talk XU Men's basketball here...

What do you consider Gonzaga?

A Mid-major program
5
31%
Major program
11
69%
 
Total votes: 16
MuskieCinci
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:33 pm
Contact:

Gonzaga ESPN Poll

Postby MuskieCinci » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:06 pm

I was just looking at the college basketball section of ESPN, and they had a poll up asking if Gonzaga was a mid-major or major program. I thought it was odd that it was almost a dead split between people who thought they were mid-major and people who thought they were a major program. I thought that was surprising and figured that more people consider them a major program. Do you think this is just a strict BCS bias or what?
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Gonzaga ESPN Poll

Postby muskieman » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:56 pm

BCAS is afraid to see other school given the title of major...they feel only they deserve the honor.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
xutag77
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Gonzaga ESPN Poll

Postby xutag77 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:35 am

Will they ask the same question about Northwestern?

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 707 guests