Xavier schedule out

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Xavier schedule out

Postby muskieman » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:16 pm

http://goxavier.cstv.com/sports/m-baskb ... 08aaa.html

Nov

14 IPFW
17 Toledo
Puerto Rico Tip Off
20 Missouri
21 Fairfiled/V Tech winner
23 TBD
29 Miami

Dec
3 Auburn
10 Ohio
13 SHootout with UC
20 Duke at Izod Center in New Jersey
23 Butler
31 Robert Morris

Jan
3 Virginia
8 St Louis
11 Fordham
15 URI
18 LaSalle
21 St Bonaventure
24 Louisiana State
28 Charlotte
31 UMass

Feb
5 Temple
7 Duquesne
11 ud
14 Fordham
19 Charlotte
22 Geo Washington
26 St Joe's

March
5 ud
7 Richmond
11-14 A-10 championship


HOME in BOLD
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
jct1941
Posts: 2117
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am
Contact:

Re: Xavier schedule out

Postby jct1941 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:44 pm

What happened to the DUKE game on Dec 20. Did I miss something?
xu2010
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier schedule out

Postby xu2010 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:51 pm

If you read the article it says that the Duke game is still on. It may be just a mistake.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier schedule out

Postby muskieman » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:41 pm

I just missed it when I transcribed it from the pdf.

Saturday Dec 20 Duke at the Izod Center in New Jersery
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Lead Guitar
Posts: 622
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier schedule out

Postby Lead Guitar » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:38 am

Not many home Saturday games.

Hate to see the New Year's Eve game again. Hope they play it in the afternoon or maybe early evening. Although Robert Morris was a tournament team last year, it is not the type of team that will bring out a crowd if the game is played at 7:00PM. None of the corporate tickets will get used and a lot of the regular season ticketholders will opt for the dinner and party.

Mario, if you can use your pull, make the game at 5:00 or earlier.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier schedule out

Postby muskieman » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:45 pm

Lead Guitar wrote:Not many home Saturday games.

Hate to see the New Year's Eve game again. Hope they play it in the afternoon or maybe early evening. Although Robert Morris was a tournament team last year, it is not the type of team that will bring out a crowd if the game is played at 7:00PM. None of the corpoarte tickets will get used and a lot of the regular season ticketholders will opt for the dinner and party.

Mario, if you can use your pull, make the game at 5:00 or earlier.
If they have bad weather maybe only muskieman and muskiewife show up.

Then again I am hoping to get an invite to Gary's mansion because I hear he will have good looking starlet power there
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
xhoops
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:56 am
Contact:

Re: Xavier schedule out

Postby xhoops » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:41 pm

Don't we usually have 16 home games?

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 879 guests