Thoroughly enjoyed this book but it was not long enough.
There are many more tales to be told.
XAVIER TALES-NOT ENOUGH PAGES
-
rickf
- Posts: 770
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:21 pm
- Contact:
-
gundun
- Posts: 1050
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm
- Contact:
Re: XAVIER TALES-NOT ENOUGH PAGES
I am waiting for that ex-SID (Wise) and writer/reporter (Q) to do an addendum.
Heck, they may even throw in a few stories about the football, baseball, and Baldy's golf teams. Sorry tennis players, don't know if you had great stories.
Heck, they may even throw in a few stories about the football, baseball, and Baldy's golf teams. Sorry tennis players, don't know if you had great stories.
-
xaviertales
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: XAVIER TALES-NOT ENOUGH PAGES
Rickf, I actually had to cut 50-60 pages in the final edits. I guess if you're left wanting more, that's a good sign. 
Michael Perry
Michael Perry
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 880 guests
