CollegeHoops.net has X at #32
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
CollegeHoops.net has X at #32
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: CollegeHoops.net has X at #32
I guess enough EXPERTS will post and one will be right.....maybe!
To bad someone doesn't review and rate the raters abilities!
Shadow, you have time on your hands....have at it.
To bad someone doesn't review and rate the raters abilities!
Shadow, you have time on your hands....have at it.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: CollegeHoops.net has X at #32
Other than NC being a likely consensus #1, you can understand the preseason rankings being all over the place. If the prognosticators thought they could get away without doing them, they probably would, but everyone does it, so....
Which of us can say with absolute certainty whether X will be a #19 or a #21 or a #32 or a #40 team? There's too many variables. It's all guesswork, and just done to spark conversation at this time of the year. I'm fine with that.
Once the games start, we'll have an idea who's good and who isn't.
Which of us can say with absolute certainty whether X will be a #19 or a #21 or a #32 or a #40 team? There's too many variables. It's all guesswork, and just done to spark conversation at this time of the year. I'm fine with that.
Once the games start, we'll have an idea who's good and who isn't.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 726 guests
